Author Topic: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)  (Read 106900 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)
Spectre is just so freaking awesome :D . Scooby, you posted wrong download link in first post. Should be this one:
http://scoobydoo.freespacemods.net/Release/Spectre-9-30-13.rar

BTW. Scooby, could You provide me blank uvmap textures for two main hull textures? I'd like to make my own hull plating layout for this one. Bathroom-tiles are reserved for second faction, while I want to use Spectre in first. I have some strange problems with loading more than one texture into Blender and export it myself :(.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Thank you.. .I copied and pasted but forgot to fix the name.

You want the same thing minus the tiling?
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I need blank bitmaps with uv lines, just to know where various islands of uvmapp are placed in the texture.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I found strange problem with Ajax. When I'm trying to view the ship in F3 ship viewer or in techroom, game crashes during generation cache files. Have someone used it ingame and found that problem?

Oh oh.. hmm the model loads into pcs2 so I don't think it's due to too many polys on a subobject.
There are some bugs I notice now, smoothing issues, etc. I'll rebuild the pof file.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:17:57 pm by Scooby_Doo »

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Uploaded a new version, lod 3 was in pretty bad shape so that might have what caused it.
Also photobucket SUCKS  :hopping:

I'd like to recommend imageshak as an alternative. I never had any problems with it. :)
Audio Converter of Enigma Campaign 2666:
http://enigma.de.to/

German translator of WC: Hostile Frontier:
http://www.ciinet.org/kevin/wchf/

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FekLeyrTarg?feature=mhee

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
TinyPic is pretty good alternative as well.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Imageshack and tinypic both suck IMO. They make it aggravatingly annoying to see simply see the ****ing image. Photobucket used to be a lot better in this regard but has gradually fallen to (and possibly past) their level.

For an alternative I'd probably prefer Imgur.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

I've got an imageshack account I've been using now instead, just got a ton of pics of PB.

Ballista added to the list.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Wow... :(, most of the images on first page are gone.

Yup, I'll eventually get them moved over to imageshack instead.

Stalker is up... also Happy Halloween and quick check the front page before I go over my 10GB photobucket limit again  :lol:

Stiletto added

Chimera added (this was the Pegasus, until I realized I already had another Pegasus)

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Running out of names, huh? :)

Imp added.

Super Hornet added

Blade released.  There is also a script table entry for the lower wings.  They can fold up on landing.