Author Topic: A WoD dev blog  (Read 110351 times)

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
I hope you will all look forward to the eventual end result.

Oh yes! All my yes, this is looking fantastic :nod: :yes:
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Linux OBS Packages: FSO 3.7.0 | FSO BP Build | wxLauncher (?) | PCS2 (?) | wxVPView (?)
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Escaping the clutches of FRED's awful briefing editor, we're moving onto JAD style briefings now.
Somebody should change the UI for the briefing room, so that retail FS2 can be liberated as well from this slavery :warp:

Yes, your highness! Any WoD effort will be appreciated and celebrated!

Offline LoneFan

This is amazing. I'm getting pumped up now.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
I'm actually in tears. Those videos are superb and I already like Zeri. My lust for combat personified.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Reality is the finest flesh...
    • Steam
    • Twitter

I do ...

ps. drop me a line if you want to make the stream I talked about happen for Episode 2 ....
"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."