Charismatic, try Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius... Then you will know...
And about the Sathanases... So they "barbecued" the Capella system and many of themselves... Berserk mode?
Which brings me to this: Is it you, ships, or Shivans hate us so much to try to wipe us out?
Psyche test: You've met a lone Hasteshpsut and it's not attacking you... If you would have some means of communication, would you use it? What would you do after?
1. The Sathanases are like that. So yes, it could be said they went into berserk mode.
2. It's ...varied. I just treat it as any other job. It's probably the Shivans who hate you, but I don't know - some of them might not. I'd have to ask them. Most of us spaceships just tend to oblige in their requests in exchange for maintenance.
3. Communicate and try to learn something from the experience. And afterwards... Do whatever I was doing beforehand, I suppose?
Do the Shivans, do they try and take you out on joy flights or anything weird like that?, pick up other Shivans.. and stuff...
Is there a particular reason why the Shivans like red?, and would you like to be.. painted (?) a different colour?
1. Occasionally, they do. Sometimes a group of Shivans onboard want to go see a nebula or two, so I take them there.
2. Shivans simply.... glow red. No reason to not continue making things glow red, I imagine. I wouldn't mind glowing blue instead of red, though.
Are dragons and scorpions sapient?
By experience they do annoying **** that warrants having a brain.
I've got yet to meet a sapient Dragon or Scorpion, but they tend to be quite intelligent. Still not close to being sapient, but they're around the level of one of those ...toddlers I hear about. Or those crow things.