Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3028481 times)

Atkara and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
Nuke, I never thought you'd stoop so low as to become a deoderant hipster.

:p
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
BO is preferable to anything that comes in an aerosol can.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
I shower every day due to my work, and for some reason I don't smell terrible when I sweat
To be honest, I haven't used deodorant of any kind since the dawn of time

Albeit, as of late, I have been using vanilla scented body wash. I've never slept so contently in my life 
"No"

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Finished reading the 'Deepgate Codex' series. Was disappointed by the lack of closure and ridiculus amount of questions the epilogue raised.
Why the FLYING **** is it that the books I read mostly start off strong, keep the trend going for a couple of books and then plummet in the last few chapters? I almost fear reading the last 'Artemis Fowl', as I've been reading the series since primary school and I'm not to sure if any form of ending will meet my expectations.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

its the only deoderant whos smell doesnt make me want to vomit. sorry if that makes me a hipster.

but since i really havent left the house in a couple months deodorant is highly optional.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo

its the only deoderant whos smell doesnt make me want to vomit. sorry if that makes me a hipster.

but since i really havent left the house in a couple months deodorant is highly optional.

The hipster part is only due to the implication that you stopped using the brand once it achieved meme status.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I have to stick to clinical-strength deodorant.  Apparently my body's all about sweating like a mofo.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Mine too. I have to keep a cheap spray-can in my backpack. :P

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
of the 8 ships i sent to mun, most of them blew up. 3 of them didnt even have landing gear. i set 2 down on their side and blew em up trying to take off. i lost several screwing around on the surface of mun after landing. one got slammed in to the surface because windows thought it would be a good idea to turn on stickey keys, preventeng me from doing a time critical burn. the only ship that got back to kerbin was kind of damaged on landing on mun. thr struts had filed and the rocket had toppled. so some of the landing legs and drop tankes were ripped off. i let the ship settle, ejected the remaining drop tanks, which were half full. i set the engine to full and nosed off with the rcs thrusters, dispite all the missing parts i had a nice return trajectory which grazed the atmosphere. when i got there i tweaked my trajectory so i would land in water, and helped the breaking with some left over engine power. so i got low and slow enough to open my parachute and it looked like i would get some of the green guys home. of course when the chutes opened up fully the lunge was enough to detatch the capsule, killing all 3 kerbonaughts. i dont know what to do about the 9 guys still on mun though. i hope jeb didnt help install the life support system.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
So here I am, my only day off from work in the week
What do I do?

I go to work to powerwash for one of the managers. Three hours worth of shooting water at whatever thing I can see possible to clean the **** out of
Afterwards, dinner and drinks at the restaurants bar

Honestly, wouldn't want to spent my day off in any other fashion than talking with friends, getting paid to have fun, and drinking ****. The bartender took a big gulp of my beer though
That was after I gave him a four dollar tip on a seventeen dollar bill
That rat bastard
"No"

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
of the 8 ships i sent to mun, most of them blew up. 3 of them didnt even have landing gear. i set 2 down on their side and blew em up trying to take off. i lost several screwing around on the surface of mun after landing. one got slammed in to the surface because windows thought it would be a good idea to turn on stickey keys, preventeng me from doing a time critical burn. the only ship that got back to kerbin was kind of damaged on landing on mun. thr struts had filed and the rocket had toppled. so some of the landing legs and drop tankes were ripped off. i let the ship settle, ejected the remaining drop tanks, which were half full. i set the engine to full and nosed off with the rcs thrusters, dispite all the missing parts i had a nice return trajectory which grazed the atmosphere. when i got there i tweaked my trajectory so i would land in water, and helped the breaking with some left over engine power. so i got low and slow enough to open my parachute and it looked like i would get some of the green guys home. of course when the chutes opened up fully the lunge was enough to detatch the capsule, killing all 3 kerbonaughts. i dont know what to do about the 9 guys still on mun though. i hope jeb didnt help install the life support system.

Are you playiing...........a game :nervous: ?

I'm at work, bored('ish) looking here. here. and here. :yes:

EDIT--- Oooooh, Shiva-Star,

Found it through the directed energy weapons blurb..  Kind of looks like a Beam cannon, check project MARAUDER. Sounds like it could be an early ancestor too.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:34:57 am by Dekker »
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

The problem with a 5.1 audio setup is that you occasionally hear something behind you, and it's very difficult to tell if it came from the speakers or the apartment.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My unit was originally a stay-out unit until today, when it was decided that we should be a stay-in unit. What this means is that we can still leave camp after office hours, but we need to get back before midnight every night except weekends.

I live about an hour away from my camp if I take public transport, so this essentially means that I'm only sleeping in a different bedroom. In addition, because we are now a stay-in unit, we get to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in camp itself. It's not a bad thing; the food's quite good, and we pay nothing for it.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
My unit was originally a stay-out unit until today, when it was decided that we should be a stay-in unit. What this means is that we can still leave camp after office hours, but we need to get back before midnight every night except weekends.

I live about an hour away from my camp if I take public transport, so this essentially means that I'm only sleeping in a different bedroom. In addition, because we are now a stay-in unit, we get to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in camp itself. It's not a bad thing; the food's quite good, and we pay nothing for it.

That's the life bro!

Bit awkward if you score with a chick, best to get it all done before the PTI watch says GTF back to camp though :lol:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
The problem with a 5.1 audio setup is that you occasionally hear something behind you, and it's very difficult to tell if it came from the speakers or the apartment.

I distincly remember in an old FPS game that had a macro of "psst, hey!" I used said macro while I knifed a guy from behind. He later said that when he heard the macro, he literally turned his head away from the screen to see who it was, only to find out nobody was there and somehow his guy in the game died when he wasn't looking.

:P
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

That's the life bro!

Bit awkward if you score with a chick, best to get it all done before the PTI watch says GTF back to camp though :lol:
Have heard many a funny story about this. In particular, read one where the chick leaped out of the lad's closet during morning inspection, when the Sergeant realised that she wasn't on the Private soldier's approved kit list, ran through the barracks to the laugh and clap of shame, and THEN onto the frakking parade-ground! To which the RSM did not take kindly to.

Anyway, had some good beer tonight. Am sleepy. Dilmah 1-Actual, Dekker 6, RTB. Contact! Women! 50 metres, half right! Secckshuuuuuuuuuun RAPID FIRE! RAPID FIRE!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Are you playiing...........a game :nervous: ?
kerbal space program, perhaps youve heard of it. i couldnt think of anything to buy and since they are going to be hiking the price again i figure id get it while it was still $15.

also energy weapons == badass. according to wikipedia they wanted to create a direct fire emp weapon, kinda like a ppc from battletech. but that project was scraped, now they just use it for fusion research.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:55:31 pm by Nuke »

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
well ****. Lightning came in on my computer while I was taking the Alcohol EDU course and I lost all my notes because I didn't save what I had in notepad as a text file at any time.
My computer will still turn on but it won't boot windows. Startup repair immediately launched and then that didn't do anything. ****.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
well ****. Lightning came in on my computer while I was taking the Alcohol EDU course and I lost all my notes because I didn't save what I had in notepad as a text file at any time.
My computer will still turn on but it won't boot windows. Startup repair immediately launched and then that didn't do anything. ****.

A prime example of why surge protectors are important.  :nod:
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline LHN91

A prime example of why surge protectors are important.  :nod:

Make up a linux disc and see if it'll boot that. Might help give you an idea whether or not there's an issue with the motherboard/CPU/RAM, or with the hard drive.