Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061758 times)

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Re: W-H-I-Y-L - Lorric/Retsof get Nuked!
Learned that I can't drink coffee and thus anything with caffeine (currently feeling like I'm on the brink of a panic attack, nothing to trigger it from happening so that's good, gotta wait for the feeling to die off in the meantime)
Had to give up alcohol, now I have to give up coffee? God dammit meds

Strangest feeling ever, but this was to be expected apparently so at least I know **** be doing something
"No"

Offline Luis Dias

Now Bashir was turned into a Vulcan with a boyish smile...

Ok, I hate him again.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Went to a Wales for a week, visited a town called Bethesda, which isn't related to the company as far as I know, but I did take a few photos that made me wonder...

[attachment kidnapped by pirates]

Offline Lorric

That's a pretty breathtaking picture. I'd be interested to see more. :)

Learned that I can't drink coffee and thus anything with caffeine (currently feeling like I'm on the brink of a panic attack, nothing to trigger it from happening so that's good, gotta wait for the feeling to die off in the meantime)
Had to give up alcohol, now I have to give up coffee? God dammit meds

Strangest feeling ever, but this was to be expected apparently so at least I know **** be doing something
Ugh.  Been there.  I never drink alcohol, so that wasn't an issue with me, but I did have to give up caffeine for about a year.  That sucked.  I don't think it was so much because of my meds as it was the underlying anxiety they were trying to treat.

I remember this one time in the middle of it all, we'd flown back to Texas to see our families for Christmas.  We were finally away from all of the insanity of grad school, and I was just sitting with Mom and Dad having some breakfast, and I just started thinking about "The Bad PlaceTM" and my heart started pounding so hard I could hardly hear anything else.  I had to go lay down on the couch, and Mom just looked like she was about to cry.

...It occurs to me that this probably isn't helpful.  How about this, then.  It did end.  It did get better.  It took awhile, but we're all ok now.  :D
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
lizzy is being flat today

I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathfun

...It occurs to me that this probably isn't helpful.  How about this, then.  It did end.  It did get better.  It took awhile, but we're all ok now.

Ahhh s'all good. Wasn't really looking for helpful anyhow. Mine is specifically because of the meds since I drank a ****ton of coffee in my past with nothing going wrong. Start SSRIs? Yup, my arms get all numb and tingly and **** after one measly cup

I wonder if tea is alright. Some have caffeine... wonder if my stash does... no idea
Time to test **** out because what could possibly go wrong here
"No"

Offline LHN91

Most herbal teas don't have caffeine, though you probably should check what kinds you have.

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Went to a Wales for a week, visited a town called Bethesda, which isn't related to the company as far as I know, but I did take a few photos that made me wonder...

ftfy

Offline Luis Dias

ahaha that's awesome

Offline CommanderDJ

• Software engineer
[16:57] <CommanderDJ> What prompted the decision to split WiH into acts?
[16:58] <battuta> it was long, we wanted to release something
[16:58] <battuta> it felt good to have a target to hit
[17:00] <RangerKarl> not sure if talking about strike mission, or jerking off
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> WUT
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> hahahahaha
[17:00] <battuta> hahahaha
[17:00] <RangerKarl> same thing really, if you think about it

Offline Lorric

Are you really that impressed that he took the attachment and uploaded it to the internet? Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree here?

Offline CommanderDJ

• Software engineer
Look closely at the picture. :P
[16:57] <CommanderDJ> What prompted the decision to split WiH into acts?
[16:58] <battuta> it was long, we wanted to release something
[16:58] <battuta> it felt good to have a target to hit
[17:00] <RangerKarl> not sure if talking about strike mission, or jerking off
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> WUT
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> hahahahaha
[17:00] <battuta> hahahaha
[17:00] <RangerKarl> same thing really, if you think about it

Offline Lorric

Look closely at the picture. :P
Ahhhhhhh... glad I asked. Yeah, that's :pimp:

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Wait, let me get my bow!
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£

ftfy

:lol: That's awesome :D

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
RUS VO DOW!
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

InsaneBaron's Fun-to-Read Reviews!
Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline Kopachris

• send penguins
    • Steam
    • Twitter
No no no no no no no no no n on on o no n on on  non on

Netflix has series 7 of Doctor Who, but not The Day of the Doctor or The Time of the Doctor   :eek2:
----
My Bandcamp | Discord: Kopachris#0001 | My GitHub

Offline Aardwolf

I moved. Again / for real. I miss home :(

Offline deathfun

Could be worse
You could be at home, then realize you don't feel at home anymore being at home

Perhaps it'd help to have a piece of it with you at all times? Sounds campy, corny and all that jazz, but I don't know, maybe it'd help
"No"