Author Topic: Home One  (Read 53949 times)

Offline PHRiSCo

This looks fantastic! Good work!

Offline Luis Dias

GGNGngngnGNGGNNGGngngGNGGGGNGNgnngngn

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
Fantastic! Whats next? ;D Victory Class or Winged Calamari?
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline DamianLoki

• The cleverest retail security guard in the UK.
That's a really awesome looking bit of virtual hardware.  A fitting centrepiece to the rebel fleet.  Of course, now that it's been made, it will have to star in it's signature battle, which means we'll have to have the BoE (or at least a BoE.  There were plenty of pilots that didn't do the DS2 run but stayed outside, zapping Imperial forces & holding the line until the reactor could be reached & destroyed).

Incidentally;
actualy the Ion Cannon on off was FROM a capital ship, so it does make perfect sense

No it wasn't.  The power core that ran it was from an old cap-ship, but the gun was a V-150 Planet Defender, designed to be a purely ground-based installation.  That said, I always thought the Empire should have tweeked the design & fitted 4 of them into an Interdictor chassis in place of the grav-wells - a couple of shots disabled an ISD, so 4 firing independently could have decimated entire fleets.  Still, I suppose that's one of the reasons why they lost (that & the plot demanded it).
Beware the dark side, you'll trip & fall.

Offline CountBuggula

• Fate of the Galaxy
Fantastic! Whats next? ;D Victory Class or Winged Calamari?

Hmm...if you do the winged, you can effectively get 2 ships in one, since the winged model was made by adding wings to an already existing ship in order to make the rebel fleet look more diverse.

Offline zookeeper

• *knock knock* Who's there? Poe. Poe who?
And it's in. :D

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Exile
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

That's great zookeeper!  :yes: That's was a lot of work. I should probably reduce the saturation on the diffuse maps, though. It's pretty colourful right now. Maybe bump up the contrast to compensate?

Offline zookeeper

• *knock knock* Who's there? Poe. Poe who?
That's great zookeeper!  :yes: That's was a lot of work. I should probably reduce the saturation on the diffuse maps, though. It's pretty colourful right now. Maybe bump up the contrast to compensate?

Yeah, I think the saturation should be toned down a bit, dunno about contrast. I already did a few tweaks to the texture myself though, so it's probably easiest if you figure out the values you want used and I'll just apply them to my versions, as opposed to pinballing those >200MB .psd's around?

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
That's quite a beast. Took some time for it to load in the tech room.

Looks great, by the way. :yes:
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
very nice!  :yes:
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Oh my God... she's gorgeous. *tears of joy*
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Yeah, it maybe seems a teensy little bit too colorful, but holy **** yes.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Lovely. Now finish up the ISD textures, and we can have a glorious starship battle. :)

Lovely. Now finish up the ISD textures, and we can have a glorious starship battle. :)
^^^^^ This.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Spectacular!  Great job all around.

I suppose a teaser video would be too much to ask?  ;)

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
Spectacular!  Great job all around.

I suppose a teaser video would be too much to ask?  ;)
Wheres dl WHER?
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/