Author Topic: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)  (Read 106877 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Re: Christmas 2010 Model Re-release (image heavy)
Is that my retexture you're using or did you re-produce something similar?
Yours. I'm using a lot of stuff from PO dump. I like it.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
My GTACa Nibelheim?

That's part of my confusion. Why are you calling it that? No one knows what you are talking about. I tried to look up that name and only came up with a final fantasy reference.

I also was unable to find the Tiger Claw on this thread. Perhaps it is somewhere else? This is all I get with a general google search:
http://www.wcnews.com/news/update/11588
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
You can just grab it from my project outreach dump if all else fails.
You can also try scooby's older model release thread he-EDIT: Ninja'd
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Ok, so after talking it over with Droid803 on irc I now understand that the Betrayal's GTACa Nibelheim is a returreted version of Droid803's CITCa Seljuk which is a retextured version of the Scooby's Tiger Claw.

Long as I have it all straight....
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
My GTACa Nibelheim?

That's part of my confusion. Why are you calling it that? No one knows what you are talking about. I tried to look up that name and only came up with a final fantasy reference.
It's from old norse language. Nibel- means "sky", -heim mens "land" or something like that if I remember correctly. This class of carriers is light, fast and agile. Perfect for fast attacks to rock enemy's ass. I associated it with the skies, and I needed a name from old norse. I've never played final fantasy and didn't heard about any other Nibelheim than my carrier.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
I think he was referring to why you call it what you do in your unreleased mod, using a name nobody has seen before rather than a name that someone could possibly find its source or something, more than anything else.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Kris has been added to the list.
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
For some reason, the cockpit is missing from the main mesh.

For some reason, the cockpit is missing from the main mesh.
Opps my fault, sometime I unlinked the cockpit to the hull. I'll upload as soon as the ftp server is back online.

Done, BTW can you see into the cockpit?  On my computer it looks all black, and I haven't changed anything with the texture
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:49:56 pm by Scooby_Doo »

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Piranha added.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Link to the Lance don't work :(

Link to the Lance don't work :(

Fixed, missed the "r" and wrong month (was may instead of april)

Voigtlander has been added to the list

Also check out the first post, I've cleaned it up a bit, since saga has been released several months ago

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Turret normals on it's torpedo launchers are broken, and the plasma turret has offset firepoints.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
I like the voigtlander. Give it two more big turrets, and it's exactly what the plunkett should have been. Could be used for a WCP Mod without further change :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
OK, another bug report, Hermes has offset turret firingpoints again. Also, I see that the antennae textures on Hunter still aren't fixed.

OK, another bug report, Hermes has offset turret firingpoints again. Also, I see that the antennae textures on Hunter still aren't fixed.
Hunter finally fixed, I'll get to the hermes in a bit...

Edit Hermes should also be fixed.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:27:16 pm by Scooby_Doo »

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
It seems that Formidable is also broken again (the same thing as on Hermes). Could you check other ships that used to have this problem?

Just about done fixing the Formidable... is it just the gattling lasers (quad barrel) that's having this issue? 

Edit: Done.  There's a few other things I'd like to someday get working: better shinemaps, bring glowmaps back,  useful glowpoints, some minor fixes on subsystem names and better tables.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:51:15 pm by Scooby_Doo »